Re: [CH] Rain

Allen Prunty (allen@alprunty.com)
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:08:09 -0400

Sandy Olson wrote:
> It will be great to have Rain back, too!  Of course she is remembered
> and the list will be richer with both of you contributing again.
Rich is having Rain on the list... PRICELESS is having her as a local
friend!  She gave me the most wonderful string fo Chili d'Arbols the
other day and I've already used about a quarter of them.  Was in the
local mexi-mart today and they had some Chili d'Arbols in a zip lock bag
for $2.99 and were 1/8th what she gave me and they looked SICK... this
string is so pretty I hate to eat them... well maybe hate is the wrong
word I like to eat them but I like to look at them too.

> I'm off on vacation for two weeks so won't read much good stuff until
> we get home...no internet access on a river boat in Germany.
Enjoy your cruise!

Allen