Re: [CH] poblano soup

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:59:30 -0400

I've prepared these for many a Hotluck.  Leave out the cotija if you really
want to go the vegan route.  Of course mushrooms are genetically closer to
animal than to vegetable, but that doesn't seem to faze even the most militant
vegans (shhhhh)...

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/porto.html

On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:17:17 -0400, Kris Kumler wrote