Re: [CH] poblano soup

Kris Kumler (kris+chile-heads@kumler.us)
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:31:39 -0400

Being a former vegetarian, I understand that and it's why I always try
to make sure I take a non-meat dish that's not just a salsa!  Although
a couple years ago when almost no one made it to Madison, I had corn
and green chile enchiladas for countless meals afterwards.  That was
certainly the exception though, normally all of the big vegetarian
dishes that I've taken up there are completely wiped out!
--
Kris