Re: [CH] poblano soup

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 04:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

It's interesting you say that.
 I was watching "Food Tech" on FoodTV this weekend.  I don't recommend the show.  Horrible attempt at a food style "Mythbusters"... not very well done in my opinion and the host is not even mildly entertaining.... I find him annoying.  Anyway, he did chiles.  And, he did the ol' trick of what foods take away the "burn" from capsaicin bit.  The interesting part is he went to some place that made habanero salsa for him.
 I don't know what planet that lady was from but that salsa... that wasn't salsa.  That was hab flavored water for crying outloud.  First time for everything.... I know some people thing salsa has to have tomatoes.... that I get.  But... plain ol' water?  Gads!
 ;-)

 Ted