Re: [CH] poblano soup

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 04:25:20 -0700 (PDT)

Ah.... Susan, you just had to mention my favorite dairy didn't you!  ;-)
 My god, their ice cream... oh, and they have a wonderful, but small, farmer's market.
 Capriole goat cheese?  I'll try anything once.  Well, within reason.  I'm no Andrew Zimmern or anything but if it looks and smells good, I'll always try it.
 Speaking of Elk... it is mighty hard to get where I am located.  Well, let me rephrase that.  Elk that is not less expensive than a tank of gas in a big truck like mine is hard to find.  ;-)
 I'm itchin to see someone in Indiana start selling yak meat.  If you like Elk, you'll LOVE yak.
 Ted