Re: [CH] poblano soup

KnoxBill (knoxbill@comcast.net)
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:07:29 -0400

Susan Welsand wrote:
> If someone wants to cook elk meat at open fields, I can bring some....
> Susan

perhaps someone will want to stir up a pot of elk tail soup...not me,
thanks, i had enough trouble with the ox tail soup...every time the pot
came to a boil, the ox would pull its tail out and i'd have to chase him
down...wouldn't want to do that with an elk...those guys are
HUGE...we've got them in the smokeys now, and every once in a while on
the road to the mountains, you'll see one standing off to the side of
the road, just checking the highway out with a look on his face that
says, 'there goes the neighborhood'...

--

knoxbill

"What's shaking, Norm?" ...
"All four cheeks and a couple of chins."