Re: [CH] Underwear? Very OT

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:57:08 -0700 (PDT)

In a word: no.

In more than a few words: no, because the pad is absorbent (sweat, mind you, although if you do pee whilst riding, it is best to...well, you can't, you penisless one; best to pull over and squat; I digress.), and furthermore, if you wear something else under them, there is great likelihood that the smooth, slick bike shorts/pad will slide against the undies and some sorta non-fun (well, who knows....) rubbing may occur, e.g. chaffing and such nastiness.

Now, if chaffing/etc. occurs sans-panties, you have two choices: ride completely nude (check your local laws) or, grease yer butt up liberally.

I do not jest.  Butt Butter.  Lanolin.  That green box of udder cream (or whatever it is called).

So, there ya go.  Have fun riding.  Don't draft.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael"...chile oil is not recommended for the novice..."64