Re: [CH] Open Fields 2008 Contest winners!

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:01:57 -0700 (PDT)

I judged all but two categories.

I am GLAD I did not do hot.

Although, the "sweet-hot" category... oh my gosh.  In the back of my mind I was thinking.. sweet, ok, can't be that bad.

HOLY MACKEREL!  After an hour later, one of those "sweet-hot" sauces was STILL hurtin!  ;-)

Ted

Ephesians 2:8-10