Re: [CH] Tonight's dinner = Green Chile

Terry Pogue (tpogue@comcast.net)
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 19:57:47 -0500

They are shipping Sandy, starting in January again. Not over the
holidays tho.

I bought the Hatch chiles from
http://www.newmexicanconnection.com

Pictures up of our new mexican dinner. It was just wonderful. It felt
like we were back in Santa Fe.
http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

Happy New year friends!
terry

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl