Re: [CH] OT: Read the News

Dan Gillis (dangillis@earthlink.net)
Sun, 08 Feb 2009 19:13:49 -0500

Very cool website. I know it's OT, but I had to respond because I just
couldn't stop looking at the diversity of headlines (and therefore the
assumed priorities) from around the world. (Couldn't understand much
from outside of the English speaking world, but sometimes pictures say a
thousand words). Very interesting.. thanks for the link.