[CH] Re: Hot stuff: Add spice to your Valentine's Day withthis fiery menu

chilehead@tough-love.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:46:55 -0500

The Guinness record is held by Bhut Jolokia grown and tested by the Chile
Pepper Institute at New Mexico State University. I saw the framed
certificate when I went down to get some seeds about a month ago.

Dave Anderson
TLCC