Re: [CH] Hey Jim! I see you've set up a Canadian franchise!

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 01 Mar 2009 09:21:30 -0800

shoestring_louise@yahoo.com wrote:
> I'm curious, Cameron, did you mean to call all of us Canuckistanians "thieves" or do you have a more personal accusation you'd like to share with the group?
>
> Tina

NOPE!  Not even amongst Scottish ones ;-))!
Old Doug whose Irish blood (I think it is, seeing as there is an Irvine
in Scotland and Irvinestown in Ireland, and the first one I could find
in Ireland was born in the Inner Temple in London) is still pumping in
the 83 year old heart!