RE: [CH] Hey Jim! I see you've set up a Canadian franchise!

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:13:58 -0500

LOL!

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster(TM) Hot Sauces
http://www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.
http://www.pepperfire.ca

Phone: (514) 393-3430
26 St. Jean Baptiste, East
Rigaud, Quebec, Canada
J0P 1P0

Tweet me @Pepperfire or visit my profiles on LinkedIn and Ecademy.

"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is
not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy
purpose. Helen Keller"