RE: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

Erich (edowe1@wi.rr.com)
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 13:35:24 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Olson
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:15 PM
To: ChileHeads
Subject: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

Your message came through loud and clear, Paul.   Thanks to both Paul
and
Jim for the military rank education of this clueless Pooh Bear!  Good
thing
I have advisors of the highest quality ;^)

Okay, Lt. Erich...do you want a gold bar or silver?   Everyone in my
Corps
of the Moderate Persuasion is an officer of the highest caliber.  How
many
decorations, bars, eagles, leaves does a Pooh Bear get?  I want to make
sure
I'm not underdressed if we happen to march in a parade someday.

SandyO
CH #1146

  Well, I guess silver would the way to go for my ranking.  I'll watch
the mail.  ;-)

  Sandy, I think you can choose whatever you like for Pooh Bear.  But
you should also carry the Moderate Scepter, for which I'm sure we can
tap the vast talent of the list for some very creative designs.  Maybe
even some knuckle draggin' ones!

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps