Re: [CH] Moderate Corps Sceptre and Crest

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sat, 04 Jul 2009 16:26:14 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:
> Hmmm, this gets me to thinking and that's usually dangerous!  We need a
> Moderate Corps crest or seal to adorn our letterhead, t-shirts, bumper
> stickers and the like.  Then, the seal could be cast in some precious
> metal to top the sceptre.  Now, I can hardly draw a decent circle so it
> will fall to those in the Corps who have been given artistic talent of
> some sort to design these items.  Let's see...how about a huge jal, the
> king of moderate peppers?

I can see that you've not tangled with a Biker Billy Jalapeno ... they
will light up your life. Better stick with Hungarian Hot Wax or Big
Jim/NuMex.    Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... I phoned my dad to tell him I had stopped smoking. He called me a
quitter. -- Steven Pearl