Re: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 04:15:56 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

I had a similar problem about a year ago.  What I learned then is to double check that when you submit mail to the list, that it's in plain text.  You may already do that, so not sure if that's the issue.  But, my yahoo mail automatically sends html.  Any time I send to this list, I make sure it's switched to plain text.  Not sure if that suggestion would help, but you never know.  Hope it does.

Ted

"Board rooms are like bathrooms.  Lots of business
going on and the same results are produced."
You can quote me on that "Ted the Chilehead"