Re: [CH] Moderate Corps Rank

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 04:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

Brethren,

 It is a simple act of understanding and compassion that we all must exhibit to the Moderate types.  After all, when one is of the belief that consumption of mere cayenne or thai dragon chiles is to intentionally inflict pain upon oneself, not a love for the heat *and flavor*, what else can one do but pity the ignorance?  As with a child who does not understand basic mathematics and fundamental elements of grammar, the Chilehead must smile, and with due diligence and yes, respect, educate the moderate tykes.  Gustatory delights, the joys of melding the highly hot with non-chile flavors whereas the fruitiness of Chile bursts forth (how can habanero peach ice cream be Bad? we know it is not so), and even arcane chile knowledge (healing heat, balancing of the humors), these things will in time tempt and open the eyes (and anus) of the Moderates and bestow upon them the enlightened bliss and peace one comes to know when the Chile-Lands are discovered, El
 Grande is beheld, and Oneness with All Chiles is achieved.

 In El Grande's Name, Amen.

 Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
 Monk Rael
 Order of Immaculate Twister