Fw: [CH] The Moderate Corps

Sandy Olson (sandyo@myclearwave.net)
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:56:11 -0500

Forwarding a message from Rick Barber.

----- Original Message -----
From: Rick Barber
To: Sandy Olson
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] The Moderate Corps

Hey Sandy,

I sent this to the group address but, soince I didn't see it come back, I am
assuming it didn't go through.  Can you forward this to an appropriate
"expert"?

Where can I go to identify a small chili that grows wild here in Baja
California.  The dried chilies are 1/2" long and they are fairly hot.  My
guess is that they are some variety of Chili Piquin.

I am going to try to enclose two pictures although I don't know if the
server will strip them out.  If it does, I will be happy to send them to
anyone who might be able to identify this chili for me.

Thanks,

Rick

  --
  Rick Barber