Re: [CH] Checking the list

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:09:54 -0400

Montreal too, huh!  We have had sporadic days of sunshine.... obviously
since my chilies are very high and already have fruit on them!  This year my
non-chile-head husband planted the seedlings for me since I can't, so he
gets the credit. Guess the plants like this sickening kind of summer.... it
feels like November.

Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: Erich
To: 'Chile Heads'
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 11:22 PM
Subject: RE: [CH] Checking the list

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 7:30 PM
To: Mike
Cc: Chile Heads

Hi,

Sorry for this. I've been trying to post on a few topics and it wouldn't

go through.
Just read the post below and voila, ca marche! (it works!)

I'm a grower (pots) with 31 plants, 2 unknowns, either cayenne or Big
Jim, 4 jolokias, 3 fatalii, 1 fire cracker (fatalii/tabasco hybrid), 2
orange habs, 2 red lanterns, and 17 Caribbean red habaneros. I guess I'm

not a member of the moderate corps, eh?

I was going to say I'm a pot grower, but I don't do that (any more).

Mike in Montreal, where it won't stop raining for more than a day.

  Well, even we moderates grow the hot stuff, so that doesn't
necessarily exclude you.  They just last a whole lot longer since we
can't munch them down in one bite.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps