Re: [CH] Open Fields 2009

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

Quite doubtful.  Job seeking at the moment, and as jobs have just recently been popping up (states now have their budgets, so the Academic Worlds are all hiring), I hope to have a job soooooooooon.  (Please.)  So, expecting gainful employment, I doubt I and the SO will be able to slip away to frolic in the ChileFields for a few daze and nights.  I'm not sure where the jungle boots are anyway.  Tsk.

 But we'll be there in spirit, thinking about those In Spirits (i.e., relatively drunk), and hope no one falls asleep and rolls into the fire.  Talk about smoked pork butt...

 (ha)

 Mebbe next year?

 Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
 Rael64