Re: [CH] The Antithesis of Bacon

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:42:48 -0700 (PDT)

There sure is a lotta pig in that vid.  Can't say I like modernization at all, efficiency notwithstanding.  Just something wrong about Mass Death.  Too easy for one thing.

Regardless...there's a chef here who owns/runs a couple of restaurants.  All seem to be doing well, hard times and all.  One place is called Big Bad Breakfast (BBB).  He smokes his own bacon and sausage.  Haven't eaten there myself (cheap bastard), but it do look good.  I rather like his attitude towards food and food prep.

See: http://www.bigbadbreakfast.com/aboutbbb.html

I doubt he infuses his pig with chiles though.  May have to talk to him. He could fry it up in some Luv Butter (serrano/butter puree; that's how we made Migas down in Austin-town's Magnolia Cafe) Looks like my garden is going to produce nothing but chiles.  My squash plants even died (massive rains hit at the wrong time; base of the plants simple exploded; sorta weird...and gross).  Chiles are everywhere though, and my herbs.

Anywho...

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael-o-rama