Re: [CH] Megamartization -was: Antithesis of Bacon

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:50:56 -0400

Yeah, we also stole Seattle's weather with 24 days of rain and temps in the
60s & 70s during June.  Causing lots of problems with fungus & such...

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 09:28:11 -0700, Doug Irvine wrote

--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens