Re: [CH] Ebelskivers

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Sun, 2 Aug 2009 15:24:07 -0400

I am thinking a few shreds of cheese and green salsa.

----- Original Message -----
From: Terry Pogue
To: Chile Heads List
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 3:07 PM
Subject: [CH] Ebelskivers

Oh what a great idea. I've only ever made the standard Ebelskivers.
YOu know the kind you serve with some syrup or honey. I can't wait to
hear about your savory ones.
terry

http://www.terryanddave.com/Terry
"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl