Re: [CH] Smoking habaneros

Jonathan Smillie (jonathan.smillie@gmail.com)
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 18:38:41 -0400

Thanks Jim (and Sandy, and all the others who wrote with advice). I'll
be following up, but I definitely think I'm going to take you up on the
suggestion of not using a smoker that has been used for meat. I have
smoked pork and salmon on my grill but I don't want pork or
salmon-flavored habs, so I think I may be investing in one of those
Little Chief smokers...

More news as the situation warrants.

Jonathan