Re: [CH] Open Fields questions

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 06:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good point Alex.  the past couple of years, the bees haven't been all that bad.  However, I noticed this year here in Hoosier land.... that the bees are especially pesky.

 Make sure to bring your favorite bee-chasing and eating pet!  ;-)

 And, remember, DON'T eat the apples please!

 Ted
 "Board rooms are like bathrooms. Lots of business
 going on and the same results are produced."
 You can quote me on that "Ted the Chilehead"