Re: [CH] Open Fields questions

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 05:55:46 -0700 (PDT)

I've gone to both extremes Peter.  For the most part, I bring a camp stove with the gas bottles.  But, there were one or two years I just brought coolers and cold-cuts with bread.  But, the camp stove is good enough... you'd be surprised what you can do.  If you need to buddy up, most of us will share our equipment.  Not a problem, just ask away!

 Ted
 "Board rooms are like bathrooms. Lots of business
 going on and the same results are produced."
 You can quote me on that "Ted the Chilehead"