Re: [CH] Friday Arrival

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

That's damn good cider they make.  I remember that well.  Of course, I also remember eating far too much food, and chiles (blasphemy?), the night before and then drinking, oh, a good quart or so (2?) of that cider.

 Thank god for port-o-potties.

 Ultimately, I found it rather therapeutic :)

 Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
 Rael-o-rama