Re: [CH] Friday Arrival

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:53:09 -0700 (PDT)

Speaking of which, here's a short vid of the store from this week:

 http://tinyurl.com/yclcjdz

 Although, I had problems trying to load it from work.  Watched it last night from home just fine.

 Ted

 "Board rooms are like bathrooms. Lots of business
 going on and the same results are produced."
 You can quote me on that "Ted the Chilehead"