[CH] RE: Potential Spam: Feb 20 fiery foods festival ameteur hot sauce

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:48:20 +0000

Great, I have just the sauce, from last year's harvest here at home.

I was a volunteer last year.  This year I have an 11:00 meeting at Goodale, so I need to work around that.

--

Hey Alex! Finished sauces only!
Thank you for entering the North Market's Fiery Foods Festival Hot Sauce competition!  The contest will begin at 1 p.m. on Saturday, February 20th at our Fiery Foods Festival.

The rules are simple:

Bring one bottle of your hot sauce (already prepared) to the North Market by 12:45 p.m. on Saturday, February 20th.  The contest will be held on the second floor of the North Market in the Dispatch Kitchen.
Please check in with a Festival volunteer by 12:45 a.m. for your assigned location.
Professional judging will begin at 1 p.m.
The North Market will award the winner $50 in gift certificates from the North Market AND and addition $50 in gift certificates from CaJohns Flavor and Fire!
Judges will be evaluating hot sauce on aroma, appearance, texture and taste.

When checking-in with a Festival volunteer, please include the attached sheet.