Re: [CH] Capsaicin Health

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:10:43 -0700

Sterling Kaiser wrote:
> Does anybody know of any Capsaicin products that come in a pill or
> capsule form? I know of the creams and many health facts and benefits,
> and I'm wondering if anyone has thought to make a type of daily vitamin
> or combination of vitamins and capsaicin in a pill or capsule form that
> could be taken for overall health management.
>
> If a product of this nature does not exist, would anybody be interested
> in joining me on a research mission to possibly try and make it happen?
>
> Sterling Kaiser

Why?   Sounds to me like artificial insemination....where the cow gets
the jolt but not the joy!
The ingestion of the capsicums is for the taste, flavor, enjoyment, and
the fun of all the side benefits of eating them. Including the sometimes
NOT so fun! :-))   Stuffing all that into a pill? NAH! I haven't spent
64 of my 84 years eating peppers to give that up for a PILL! At my age I
dunt need any MORE pills!   Sheesh!

Cheers,

Old Doug in BC