Re: [CH] Capsaicin Health

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:52:11 -0700 (PDT)

Powdered cayenne is commonly found in health food stores, usually capsules (e.g.:http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Answer-Cayenne-Pepper-Fruit?csrc=BRDC-083000161506).  As to whether actually cayenne (vs. jal, etc.), who knows, but the usual belief is that the product/capsaicin is good for the circulatory system, I believe.

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64