Re: [CH] Hot Survey

AndyB (CH2060@xemaps.com)
Wed, 19 May 2010 08:03:37 -0400

One interesting characteristic is delay of heat.  Some hot stuff hits
you immediately; with others the heat may be delayed by many seconds.
For example, with "Doug's Evil Cookies", the heat is delayed by 8 to 10
seconds.  Enough time to appreciate the nice chocolate-chip flavor and,
despite strong warnings, to take a second bite -- but then it's TOO LATE.
AndyB