Re: [CH] Calvin's Powder - Reproduced

Sandra Olson (sandyo@myclearwave.net)
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:14:45 -0500

Congratulations, Tom...a labor of love no doubt.  But, here is the
question from those of us who do not have the time/space to grow 10
varieties of pepper not the expertise to grind and blend them:  Are
you willing to sell some of that precious stuff as Calvin did?  If so,
please put me on the list and send details such as price, amount you
are willing to put in a little baggie (or big baggie!) and when.
Being of the moderate persuasion albeit hot moderate, I have sorely
missed Calvin's for these many years.  It would be wonderful to have
another source for a homeblended powder.

SandyO
CH #1146 and Grand Pooh Bear of the Moderate Corps