Re: [CH] Calvin's Powder - Reproduced

RisaG (radiorlg@yahoo.com)
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 20:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

I second Sandy's response. Let us know if we can purchase some of the copycat of Calvin's Magic Dust! I sooo miss the mixture. As I said, I have some of my old bottle of the real thing left but it has no scent or flavor left after all these years and it had been re-packaged. It wasn't in Calvin's original jar.

I am sooo interested in this, as I am sure others are. What will it cost for a supply?

RisaG