Re: [CH] Calvin's Powder - Reproduced

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:22:57 -0500

jknoll4@cox.net wrote:
> I will sell it, but will have to produce some first.  Tom, can you send me some
> too?
>
> Does anyone remember what Calvin charged?  Anyone aware of any legal problems by
> calling it Calvin's powder?
>
> Watch for Calvin's powder coming soon at http://www.midwestchileheads.com

Try calling it "Calvin's Style" powder which ought to short circuit
any incipient lawsuits. Although, people will sue over the damnedest
things ... for any (or no) reason.

I don't see anyone causing a hassle over an independently developed
blend of chilies, etc. Especially if you give a nod to the original in
your label notes.

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAHOOOOAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... A cynic is not merely one who reads bitter lessons from the past,
he is one who is prematurely disappointed in the future. -- Sidney J.
Harris