Re: [CH] Recipe help needed

Dave Anderson (chilehead@tough-love.com)
Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:36:21 -0500

To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com, "Tom Greaves" tomg@airmail.net
Sent: Sun 05/09/10  3:18 PM
Subject: Fwd: Re: [CH] Recipe help needed

Wow! That's a lot of chiles roasting. Down here they only do 30-50 lbs at a
time:-) The Hatch Chile Festival is this weekend but I'll go up later this week
when the madness is over and pick up a couple of new ristras for the front porch.
I noticed that the stores are already carrying this year's crop of Biad fire
roasted frozen green. I imagine Biad is doing mail order again this year. Last
irrigation water for the season today. In about an hour the water in my front
yard will be deeper than some places in the Rio Grande. Enjoy the holiday!

Dave
TLCC