Re: [CH] Mild to Wild Pepper and Herb Company Indiana Food Artisan

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 19:30:54 -0400

Actually, if you drill down to the actual Youtube video, some of the comments
are a year old.  That and the fact that in the video itself Jim is stating the
Red Savina is the hottest chile makes me wonder when it was filmed...

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 16:27:32 -0500, Dave Drum wrote
> On 10/7/2010 16:00, =Mark wrote:
>
> > Recently came across this blurb on Rev. Jim.  Not sure how old it is...
>
> > http://tinyurl.com/27h6lo4
>
> Since the comments are all dated today -- I'd say it's either fairly
> recent or just been discovered. Jessica, however, needs to learn
> something about chilies.  :-)  She is still claiming the Red Savina
> is the hottest in Guiness. Not hardly. If I had her address I'd mail
> her a couple of the dried bhut jolokia I have been trying to work up
> the stones to munch.  ;-)
>
> --
> ENJOY!!!
>
>  From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
> Home of YAAAAHHHHOOOOAAAAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider
>
> ... Television is more interesting than people. If it were not, we
> would have people standing in the corners of our rooms. -- Alan Corenk

Sent from my Keyboard
--
=Mark

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens