Re: [CH] Mild to Wild Pepper and Herb Company Indiana Food Artisan

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Thu, 07 Oct 2010 18:55:49 -0500

On 10/7/2010 18:30, =Mark wrote:

> Actually, if you drill down to the actual Youtube video, some of the comments
> are a year old.  That and the fact that in the video itself Jim is stating the
> Red Savina is the hottest chile makes me wonder when it was filmed...

Ahhhhhh ... OK. I don't generally do U-Toob or, for that matter, any
video links like that. My broadband ain't all that broad (1.3 mega-bit
DSL) and I have a bunch of other stuff going on all the time.

I was just going by the posted comments at the bottom of the page.

Of course, the video was made and when it was posted may vary greatly.
  :-P

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAAAAHHHHOOOOAAAAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... There is an F1 key on my keyboard. Where is the NASCAR key?