Re: [CH] Mild to Wild Pepper and Herb Company Indiana Food

dan combs (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Thu, 07 Oct 2010 21:42:27 -0400

The high school I teach at is conducting its annual food drive.  It's
a competition between First Period classes.  I told my first period
US History class if they donate the most food I'dll take a bite of
The Ghost for the student weekly TV show.   My student teacher wanted
to be cool so he said he'd match me bite for bite.  Then I played a
couple of YouTubes showing people taking bites.  He is now a afraid
we'll win.  Very afraid.  Little does he know about pepper placentas
and how I'll take the first bite out of the placenta-less end.

I'm cruel that way.

carp