Re: Re: [CH] Mild to Wild Pepper and Herb Company Indiana Food Artisan

Dave Anderson (chilehead@tough-love.com)
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:57:33 -0500

Since Jim still hangs out here, he can tell us but I'm going to guess that the
video is at least 2 years old. It wasn't taken in winter and I think he was
heading back from the Fiery Foods Show to start his new job as chief in March
2009. Since he's a lieutenant in the video it can't be 2009.

Dave
TLCC

On Thu 07/10/10  5:30 PM , "=Mark" mstevens@exit109.com sent: