Re: [CH] Quite list?

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:57:05 -0500

By all means trim them back, same a Doug - I've kept them for up to 5
years without trouble.  When bringing them back outside a little light
at a time so they don't get sun burnt.   About this time of the year I
use to get a harvest of peppers, if you find white bugs on them a
solution of soapy warm water dies the trick.
Good luck - happy eating
ChesterChile!