Re: [CH] New World's Hottest

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:01:54 -0500

On 4/13/2011 17:34, Jim Campbell wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20110412/od_yblog_upshot/new-chili-pepper-crowned-worlds-hottest
>

> Visitors to the Open Fields are WELL familiar with these :-) And the
> guy (who's not to be trusted) handing them out to folks stating
> "they're not THAT hot" ;-)
>
> -Jim C
> http://www.StepUpforCharity.org

People seem to be obsessing in the comments about "ring of fire" from
this. I've never suffered from that issue due to chilies - so, I ca't
relate. But, when I tackled a bhut jolokia a guy gave a couple of I
thought "this ain't so bad."

Then I did the second one. And my mind melted I think.

--
ENJOY!!!

 From Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of YAAAAHHHHOOOOAAAAHHHH Hot Sauce & Hardin Cider

... "Have you ever observed that we pay much more attention to a wise
passage when it is quoted than when we read it in the original
author?" -- Philip G. Hamerton