Re: [CH] My habanero sauce, Habanero Hellfire Heaven, is now online

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:44:24 -0400

I dunno, the "typeset with TeX (prn. like "tech" except, as TeX's creator,
Prof. Donaled E. Knuth of Stanford University says, a bit wetter).  Also,   as
DEK stresses, TeX is properly spelled 'T', lowered 'E', and 'X'  or, in
environments where lowering the 'E' is not possible, TeX
 (lowercase 'e')." sure puzzled me.  I thought it outlined the procedure
needed be followed to access the file...

=Mark

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:30:48 -0500, Jim Graham wrote
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 02:50:39PM -0400, =Mark wrote:
> > Is there a link or [stupid BS nuked again]
>
> Btw, in my own defense here, others who have gone through cancer, and
> many types of chemotherapy, have heard of, and/or are dealing with, a
> side-effect (most likely permanent in my case, due to the notoriously
> evil chemo drug that caused it) called "Chemobrain".  For those who
> don't know, it can turn your memory and your cognitive abilities to
> jello.  A simple e-mail saying I forgot the link would have done just
> fine.
>
> Later,
>    --jim
>
> --
> 73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running FreeBSD 7.0
> > spooky130u@gmail.com                    ICBM/Hurr.: 30.44406N 86.59909W
>          No, I'm not going to explain it.  If you can't figure it
>          out, you didn't want to know anyway...      --Larry Wall

Sent from my Keyboard™
--
=Mark