Re: [CH] My habanero sauce, Habanero Hellfire Heaven, is now online

Jim Graham (spooky130u@gmail.com)
Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:53:41 -0500

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 03:44:24PM -0400, =Mark wrote:
> I dunno, the "typeset with TeX (prn. like "tech" except, as TeX's creator,
> Prof. Donaled E. Knuth of Stanford University says, a bit wetter).  Also,   as
> DEK stresses, TeX is properly spelled 'T', lowered 'E', and 'X'  or, in
> environments where lowering the 'E' is not possible, TeX
>  (lowercase 'e')." sure puzzled me.

I take it, then, that you have chemobrain, too.  It's a simple-enough
description of the typesetting system I used.  I usually include that bit
for the people who ARE familiar with the TeX typesetting system (it's
most common in the engineering, science, and mathematics fields, where
there is often a large amount of math---in fact, DEK originally created
TeX for the American Mathematical Society for just that purpose).

>  I thought it outlined the procedure needed be followed to access the
>  file...

Sure you did.  I'm supposed to believe that?

Later (maybe),
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky130u@gmail.com ICBM/Hurricane: 30.44406N 86.59909W

   "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!"
               --Mal (Firefly, 1x03, Our Mrs. Reynolds)