Re: [CH] Chile Sauce and growing Poblano questions

Terry Pogue (tpogue@comcast.net)
Tue, 17 May 2011 20:07:10 -0400

They come in several sizes, I have the large chinoise. I used to use it quite a lot for raspberry chipotle sauce that I use a lot. I now can buy it from Fischer and Weiser. It's pricey but tastes as good as the homemade and let mess. <g> I still use it when I want a really silken sauce.
terry