Re: [CH] Chile Sauce and growing Poblano questions

Sue Bonar (sbonar@nmsu.edu)
Wed, 18 May 2011 11:18:59 -0600

That's it Dave! Thanks - I knew my fellow CHs would know what I was
referring to! Yep - mine has the wooden pestle and everything you
described. I've seen some pestles with pointy ends, though mine is rounded.

Sue