Re: [CH] Non-Fruiting Habaneros

Marshall Williams (marshallw@ibm.net)
Fri, 04 Jun 1999 11:34:30 -0500

Rich McCormack wrote:
Thanks for the info.  Just one question - do the poblanos need to be
roasted and peeled like New Mex peppers?  I also assume that they can be
used green for stuffing like bells (or in salads, etc.) but should be
ripened to a red for chile.

Thanks for the ideas - I'm really happy with these, especially as they
are growing in a pot.  It's fun having some nice looking BIG peppers for
a change.  We all know performance is more important than size - that's
why hab's are so popular - but size DOES impress.

- Marshall in N'Awlins enjoying another 91F, sunny, humid day

===