Re: [CH] Question re Bufalo Chipotle sauce

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@home.com)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 01:51:21 -0400

Bob Batson wrote:

> My local HyVee supermarket had Bufalo Chipotle sauce for sale for 89
> cents, so I bought a bottle yesterday. When I tried it today, the sauce
> was as thick as tar. Even after shaking well, it remained very thick.
>
> Is this normal? It sure tasted fine.

Yup...starts out thick and gets thicker. The narrow neck
bottle is the pits. Good stuff though...try it on any kind
of beef or fry up a pound of mushrooms in a little butter
and add a Tsp. of sauce at the end. For the grill skewer
chunks of beef, mushrooms and/or shrimp and baste with a
little sauce mixed with butter.

JB
--
John Benz Fentner, Jr.