Re: [CH] RE: WWCHHL

Tantrika (hummer13@earthlink.net)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:43:37 -0700

well I have 30 acres of land here, we have a big swimming pool, a big
meadow, hot tub, redwood grove, and Santa Cruz has lots of chili growers.
People can camp in our meadow or they could stay at hotels at the beach.  I
would be willing to bet that at UC Santa Cruz there would be some good
speakers...Not saying I'm ready to commit but I'll think about it.