RE: [CH] mental debate

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:17:28 -0500

I can't really get into lobster unless it is grilled.  With a nice
orange-chipotle vinaigrette.  And I think that a good pilsner would go well
with it.  Maybe Urquell from Czech.

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph, Corp.

I am made of the dust of stars and the oceans flow in my veins